PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Prepare for the Zombie Apocalypse!

It's inevitable. No matter where you go. No matter what religion you worship. No matter how many times you wish you had slept with the super-hot chick before she became one of the undead; you need to face facts. The zombie apocalypse is coming!

I don't know about the rest of you non-believers, but I intend to be fully prepared and ready to do battle with the flesh-eating death squads once they come shuffling down the street. Now that I have read Max Brooks'
The Zombie Survival Guide I know where to hide, how to fight, and how to avoid becoming a main course on the menu.

You might laugh at this, but when you're the ones who are being eaten alive by former friends and family who have developed an unstoppable case of the munchies, well ... OK, no one will be laughing then, but you can't say that I at least didn't try to warn you.

This book is the ultimate weapon in dealing with the hungry undead. It goes into specific detail on how to kill them (again) and how to stay a few (hundred) steps ahead of them. If you're truly smart and want to stay a member of the human race, then you will go out and buy a copy of this book ( you can't have mine, I will need it). Otherwise, you will find yourself surrounded by countless zombies who are driven only by the most basic of needs...

...THE NEED TO FEED!!!



Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this book. It's hilarious and ingenious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting blog you have here.

    Found you through the Follow me Friday... I'm a new follower.

    Happy Reading this weekend.

    Black Disaster Fairy

    Check me out at:

    literarydaydreams.blogspot.com
    wickedsexybooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete